Monday, August 29, 2005

In an0ther weEK....

MY G0D!!! OHH MAN!!! AHH!!! 7 days later I'm going to have my holidays again. But this holiday is n0t really h0liday l0r, it's a study week f0r me t0 catch up on my sch00l w0rk!! d0Tx laR!! I have been slacking t00 much lia0. This is going to be a bad habit. Have been missing class ever since "Ks" told me that the debarment period is over. AlamAk!!! N0 self-descipline. :(

Anyway, I hope that in that 1 week I can finish my revision on time. Especially MCTE and ACDA!! Cause i really don't kn0w what the lectures are talking about. I also have to worry about my maths!! MAN!!!! This one is important cause if i didnt make it, i wont be able to continue to study. Besides that, i also want to settle my phone. Changing of plans and stuff. It has already been dragging for a long time. ^.^

**jUSt a short one t0 remind myself what i'm supposed t0 d0. I will keep on updating if any new plans c0me up!!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment