Sunday, November 27, 2005

I am me

Each of us have different personality and character. You cannot make them change. If you can change fr0m one person to another, high change that you have split personality and i suggest you go see a psychologist. No one can replace you in the world. So.......

What i want to say is that i'm just me. Dont expect me to change anything to fit you so that you can be happier. I wont do that. Not even if you are someone close to me. My personality is what makes me me today. If you dont like it, you can just say it but i can for sure tell you I still wont change unless i feel there's a need!!! You might be right sometimes and I'm in the wrong. If that's the case i'll apologise but if you think that i apologise for something i didnt do wrongly u can wait till your next life. I dont understand how come some people cant control their temper. I mean is there a need to anyhow throw things on the ground to vent your angry??? No! I think that it will only show people that you lose control easily and you are violent. People will be more careful around you cause they never know when you actually hurt them. I'll keep my distance away.

Just a word of caution, beware of people who lose control easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment