Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Into the 2nd week of IA, so far so good! ^_^! Especially when the whole gang of us together. Heex! Although we only know each other for like 1 week plus (for some of us though), we don't feel shy around each other and can joke all day long! You guys make my IA more interesting than I expected. *thank YOU!*

Honestly, the last time I've been to a laboratory was like secondary school so when my upper study brought me in to mix some solution, I was totally blur. How to wash a test-tube correctly, what type of PPE must I wear when dealing with specific chemicals...etc, I have no idea (don't laugh, because I also feel embarrassed *_*). Maybe still need some time to get use to the new environment and working style. Lucky my supervisor quite cute, always carry around the cordless phone as though his handphone and coming to lab and quietly ask you "一切都还好吗?" Heex! ^_^!!!

*Time passes fast whenever I'm with you...and so slow whenever we're on both ends of the world*

No comments:

Post a Comment