Monday, April 06, 2009

Just started on my driving theory lessons. OMG! I thought basic should be quite easy but then during practicing I failed 2 out of 3 booklets. Yeah, don't laugh ok?! Hmmm I supposed I didnt read my book properly or it's because the whole room is full of foreign workers! Hahaha! :) I'm going to try my luck again this coming Thursday. Hopefully this time round, there isn't much people around because it can get really cramped!

Anyway, it's going to be a super long journey for me and I don't really looked forward. I can only prayed hard I don't get myself in trouble. Especially during driving on the road. Don't worry guys, I'll inform you guys beforehand to look out for me if I'm on the road. Just stay clear and you all should be fine ^_^

*Looking forward to the long weekend! Wheeee!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment