Sunday, October 18, 2009

In the mist of my busy schedule, I still make time for lots of stuff this past week. Cedric's birthday + my 2nd blood donation! :)

A surprise birthday celebration for Mr Cedric with a self-decorated birthday cake. A small gathering for everyone before class at the MSE rooftop garden.  





2nd blood donation wasn't as fun as the 1st one. I shouldn't say fun, more like wasn't as comfortable as the 1st one. The reason being it is held in school canteen, so no air-con and the "beds" are mobile type, not very comfortable. Moreover, portable fans are used and they are always blowing air in the direction of those donating blood. So, it was quite cold during the whole "blood-sucking" duration. And it's painful this time round. The 1st one injection was painful, can understand, but the 2nd one is also painful which makes no sense at all. :( :( :(


My needle hole is so much bigger than my friend's. :( :( :( I think the nurse actually poke in and pull up (a bit hard to describe...but can imagine the needle inside your skin being pulled up o.O)

I think next time gotta go down to the blood bank for donation. They have better services + refreshment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment