Monday, May 02, 2011

Ah Yat Seafood = a pocket in the jeans

Back to Ah Yat SEAFOOD! :)) HAHAHA! It was supposed to be a paint a$$ day followed by some really good food, but because now was the exam period, most of us couldn't make it for the event. So in the end we decided to just go for the good food instead. 

So here we are, at Ah Yat seafood, Turf City. (I drove down myself! *heex!*)
Yes, they're well-known for the abalone, but you can see for yourself, kids like us can't afford to enjoy these delicacies. HAHAHA! 

We ordered quite a lot of dishes, and not disappointed with any of them. You can check the photos out here

Another agenda on the list is also to celebrate the birthday boys. :)) After dinner dessert is the Bakerzin chocolate amer. Very sinful, but who cares. ^_^!!!
The birthday boys, and the whole group of us! :)

After dinner activities, discussing inside the car where to go next. After much consideration, we decided to go Henderson waves to enjoy the night scenery and breeze! :)) And that's where I first park my first parallel parking since I got my license. *LOL!* Not very good, but still the car is inside the slot. ^_^!!!

:) And I'm impressed with my camera because it's very dark at Henderwaves but still the shot manage to show our faces! :)) And while enjoying the breeze, we decided to go Genting on Voting day. *LOL!* This is how impromptu we are. *YAY!*

On a side note, I was half dead at the end of the day. Driving the whole day is very 累人.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see a blog of this quality. I learned a lot of new things and I'm looking forward to see more like this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete