Monday, January 09, 2012

First post in 2012! :)

:) Had a splendid time at the Countdown party for 2012. Imagine fireworks are around you, playing non-stop for the last hour before the new year arrived. 

I'm glad I went to Phuket for the countdown. It was definitely an eye-opener to see so many people crowding on the beach, drinking beer and shouting at one another.

:) All the fireworks behind us! ^_^!!! 

3rd Phuket trip in 2011. HAHAHAHA! I can say confidently that I know my way around there. So if you ever needs a guide, feel free to call me! *LOL!* Of course, it will be nice if you provide my air tickets + accommodation! :) 

This trip is a bit different because Jingyuan & I had to plan all the activities for the rest (who is their virgin trip to Phuket). We drove to our own hotel, and also around Phuket to different places for sightseeing. 

Us on board the flight :)

Our 1st lunch in Phuket, MK Gold Restaurant. Their duck is awesome, but I think the last time was even better! :) And a shot of us in the 1.3L Avanza (to carry 6 people up the slopes is a challenge!)

The rest of the photos are already up in Facebook, so you guys can just see them there. ^_^!

Now, I'm seriously planning for the trips for the entire year! It's so exciting, because I got the go-ahead from Mr. Lin to go Korea! O.M.G!!!!

*YEAHHHHHH!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment