Thursday, February 09, 2012

我要学做饭!!!!

I yearn for home-cooked food. Always.

I always appreciate whenever I get to sit down around the round table and sit down with family to enjoy the dinner. 

:) All the home cooked food! :) ......................

Dinner at Miss Wu's house! All the dishes prepared by her hubby! HAHAHA! And all I did was to wait and eat only. ^_^!!! Chinese style, but it's delicious! Especially all the dumplings! Yummilicious! ^_^!!!

Steamboat dinner at Mr Lin's place! :)

Random dinner. 9 of us sitting around a small table. Warm. It's good to have a big family sometimes. ^_^!!!

Random post. 

I just feel like writing something because the troubled feeling is back once again. Shit. I hated it. Can't wait for 18th to come.Wanna just get away from here, even for just 1 day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment