Sunday, March 11, 2012

我只希望明天是绿的

March started badly. Tools down one by one, until I'm a bit 不自所错. Till now, though manage to get at least half the tool back, I'm still struggling between the red and green line. -___-"" Worse thing is there's another tool still dead. *sigh*

At least there's something good this week: SSMC Basketball Tournament 2012. Lucky everything went well, matches went accordingly and we ended everything on time. ^_^!!! Many thanks to all who turned up and help in one way or another. 

Would like to thank Mr Goh (Especially) for helping me to carry all the mineral water & capturing lots of shots during the matches! :) 

Here's some sneak preview from him: 

SRC girls :) Super X-Men team! :) Well done guys! See you at the Quarter Finals! ^_^!!!

:) Self shot of Jian Yong & myself! :) And a shot with Furnace guys! :) 

LOL! Mr Lin came back to say hello and was supposed to be helping me, but turned out that he was helping himself to the courts. -__-" HAHAHA! 

And while he was playing, Mr Au saw him and asked who is that guy. O.O!!! HAHAHAHA! The next thing he told me totally caught me off guard and I was laughing like mad. As quoted by him "So macho! Like me when I'm in my younger days". 

Mr Lin indeed has a sexy back. LOL!

It's a boring Sunday! Spent the morning in Jurong Point queuing for Five Stars. Booked a trip to Malacca to celebrate Mr Lin's birthday! ^_^!!! *YAY!* Ain't I a sweet girl huh? *自夸*

No comments:

Post a Comment