Monday, May 14, 2012

Memorable Weekend

Super packed weekend! Or should I say my weekend started since Thursday? :)

Thursday: Checked in chalet - Work - RWS party - back to chalet - Sleep

Friday: Wake up (almost late for work!) - Work - FULL OF ISSUES! - Chalet (to collect the BBQ food & grabbed some 15 minutes of power nap! *SHIOK!*

Started the evening BBQ when colleagues started to arrive. Lucky we prepared earlier if not 大家 is going to get super hungry! And surprisingly I don't feel hungry at all (must be all the smoke). I didn't ate anything at all. HAHAHA! Wii-ed with the kids and after that mahjong-ed till wee hours. I'm not the one playing, I'm the scorer. Sleeping, watching MI:4 and getting 吵醒 every time the guys finished 1 round. -_-""

Slept at 4am. Woke up at 4 hours later from the insistent loud knocking on the door! *AHHHHHH!*

Just don't understand why the guys can wake up and watch TV when they only slept for 4 hours only?! Anyway, went back to sleep and lucky Mr Lin called and gave me a morning call so that I can prepare for check out! :)

Checked out at 10am and rushed down to Harbor-front to catch our ferry to Batam! First trip overseas (literally) with BFF! ^_^!!! Lucky Mr Lin fetched me down cause I was running late.

Batam trip started and it was a enjoyable 2D1N with BFF & some new friends! Funny bunch of friends and I'm really envious of them! :) 



Shall post more on the trip in the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment