Monday, June 10, 2013

Short & Sweet :)

:) We got our medal! :)

:) National Vertical Marathon 2013! We conquered 41 + 3 levels down to the finishing point! 

This is the 2nd year we joined the race and thus, we sort of know what to expect but it really is tedious to go against gravity! -.-" Like the title, short and sweet because we can complete the whole race within 20 minutes. 

But I'm not sure about others, going horizontal seems to be easier for me than vertically! ^_^!!! Nevertheless, I make it up in time, faster than last year timing too! :):):) 

This is the first warm-up for my Mount KK trip. We'll be going to Malaysia to have a short hike up at the end of the month before the actual trip! :) 

Hopefully the ride up Mount Kinabalu will be smooth and easy on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment