Tuesday, July 26, 2005

AGM c0miNg s00n

Just another 2 m0re days the NPAC AGM is g0ing to take place. It's formal dress and I haven't buy my clothes yet!!! Can u imagine that???!!! ahHH!!! There's so much thing to do and I'm so "last minute"...and n0w i can't finish doing them before the date due... =(... acTually i thought that since it's wednesday tomorrow i can spare some time to go shopping but then i have to go back sch00l for some "public-speaking" stuff and there's a make-up lecture in the afternoon. My whole morning and half my afternoon is gone lia0...sianx!!! Now i have to make full use of my night time. SAD!!!! This is going to be so tiring. Next week i have another maths test!!! d0tx! I haven't been paying much attention during class and i can't understand what the notes is saying. ahHH~~i g0tta die s00n lia0.
Anyway, i just gotten my MCTE common test paper back. AND I'm actually quite sad that i didnt do as well as i thought i have. DISAPPOINTED!!!! But then there's always the final exam. Hopefully i can score much better than what i have now!!! YEAH!!! +U+U+U+U

**s0 rEd!!! hAHaha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment