Friday, July 29, 2005

~buSy weEk~

time passes so fast that just a blink of my eye, it's the weekend lia0...h0h0!!
of course it has good thing and bad thing about it! say about bad things first...
i have tonnes of work haven't done yet. reports and projects always last minute work. lectures have to do other homeworks first because it's not completed!!! waH!! can u imaGine so much things at one time. Always stay in school until 9 plus..reached home then 10...*watch abit of tv only!* after tv ends i just fell asleep on the sofa! haha! see..this is why i say that there's isn't enough time for me to use!!
friday: I'm having a practical test and i have no idea about it. No preparation is done and i just go straight into the room. sh!t! overall i still can do the test lor but then lucky the lecturer help me some without penalising my marks! h0h0h0~~~
aGm: things run smoothly though there's some things that can improve on. my part for the MCs is ok ba..my partner is so cute and really good with the speeches! tirning and sleepy....but FUN!
*slacKing*

No comments:

Post a Comment