Friday, August 22, 2008

Olympics Games for the win!....

Yeah...it's been 4 years since the last Olympics and I looked forward to watching all the live matches telecast on tv. You have a kick out of it when someone score a point for the team and you'll just jump up and shout "OHH YEAH!" (even though Singapore is not participating in the match).

I was watching the table-tennis match when I realised that in the Woman Singles' China might be dominating the top 3 (which means that the platform during the award ceremony, all flags will be China), unless our player, Miss Li Jia Wei wins the Bronze Medal Match. Unfortuantely, it was a 4-2 lost to Guo Yue. But then, I thought that Miss Li got on a great match. Well Done!

China have the best table-tennis players...this is a fact that we all know...but then...since they're already the best, who else is to compete against them? I think maybe next time they should not include China in table-tennis...HAHA! They are already top in the world, so maybe they can let others compete among themselves...^_^ *just an opinion*

Top 3 China players, Gold medalist Zhang Yining (C), silver medalist Wang Nan (L), bronze medalist Guo Yue. Well Done ladies! ^_^

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the closing ceremony. I missed the Opening ceremony and heard from my friends and newspaper that it was GREAT! So...I wont miss the closing ceremony this coming sunday because I believe if they can have a great start, they will have a great ending too. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment