Thursday, September 04, 2008

Just a little update...

I just realised that time really passed VERY FAST! It's like the 5 week into school and I'm still lost about the school work. Thus, projects and tutorials are piling up and getting higher and higher. :( Been really busy with the Korean Night, pasting of posters around the school, preparing the flyers, cutting the tickets (lots & lots of thanks to my dear friends cindy, jingyuan & cedric who helped me!! ^_^) and going all the way down to Katong Mall to collect the hanboks. It's really tiring!!! Well, it's good experience since I've never done any Publicity work before :).

Anyway, just settled my IA stuff and I'm still getting worried about whether I can managed to get the placement in Chartered. Hopefully I can do well for the interview and get another chance to work in Chartered again. ^_^ *good luck!* (to my dear friends too!!!)

Hmm...getting abit poor nowadays...hopefully I can get all my pay soon! Have to start thinking of saving money for future use and was thinking of opening a savings account (those that you deposit a fived amount of money monthly). Ohh, anyone have lobangs for tuition kids, ranging from Primary 1 to 6? Heex! Just drop me a mail or call me 24-7! ^_^

The hanbok that I rented from Hanbok House. Cute isnt it? /giggles!

Happy Birthday MeIzHEN!!! ^_^ Hope you like the surprise that we have for you and may joy & happiness be with you always!!!

Attended the Navy talk and can't resist not taking a picture with Jingyuan (1st time wearing so nice leh! Heex!!!)! Opps...someone missing...it's Cedric..he's the photographer...

No comments:

Post a Comment