Sunday, March 22, 2009

^_^! It's the 2nd time to try out the Gelare Ice-cream! HeeX! This time round, we try their main course before having our waffle ice-cream. I had the Roasted Chicken sandwich, which is super big portion. I'm already 3/4 full when I finished the whole sandwich! :) The sandwich is crispy and filled with veggies! It serves with a side salad and chips. I think it's quite affordable for students (around $9.90 per portion).

The waffle ice-cream is still so delicious from the last time I tried! :) This time I get to try more favours: Mocha Chips, Cookies N Cream (my FAVOURITE!), Chocolate Overload, Wild Strawberry, Berry "something" (with a bit of alcohol) and many more.

By the time we finish our 2 waffles ice-cream, our stomach-s are already filled to the brim! :) So we decide to go walk walk around so that can help us to digest some food!

Tried to take some 自拍 pictures but to no avail! *giggles!* In the end, a super nice lady help us to take a picture with a nice background! *thanks!*

Next we went on to SwissHotel (Right above CityHall MRT Station). I didn't know that we can go all the way up to level 70. HEex! It's was indeed a spectecular view! You can see almost part of the City area in Singapore. Clarke Quay, Singapore River, Padang, Fullerton Hotel, etc. It's almost like Hong Kong night view, with sparklings lights from all the buildings. Try going up there someday and enjoy the view! ^_^!!!

Ohh, btw, you should also go and try out their ladies! ^_^! You'll be stunned by what's inside the toilet! (I think we spend 20 minutes inside taking pictures! =.=") /giggles!

Ice creams making us happy and FULL! :)

Singapore's really beautiful at night! ^_^!

No comments:

Post a Comment