Thursday, May 14, 2009

Deeply touched :)

I was reading the Strait Times online when I chance upon this article "Teen's organs save 8".

I was deeply touched by what the family had done. It is true that to make such a decision is not easy and it takes courage to do that. One has to think, losing someone so dear to you is not something you can forget in 1 day, 10 years down the road or maybe forever.

But, come to think of it, would you be kind enough to others and not let them go through the hurt and sense of lost that you're experiencing now? I believe some will but many won't. Although we are living in a 21st century, everyone's more open-minded to different ways of life, many still think that we come to this world as a whole, we should also leave as one whole. Yes, I agree to a certain extent that it's only right to come and leave as one whole being. However, if I do get to help anyone, be it a small kid or an old lady, I'll definitely helped them. By giving them something that I don't need it anymore (since I'm already dead), and grant them years to live on, I think it's something not everyone can do it.

I think it's a good thing to donate some part of you to others because once you're gone, your family and loved ones will miss you so much. But they can find some 安慰 that some part of you is still living in this world.

Life's short (very short in fact!), so treasure your loved ones, friends and your neighbors (LOL)! Spend more time with them, give them a hug (or even a KISS!) and tell them that they are always in your heart.


It doesn't take much energy to tell someone "I love you", you just need to say it from your heart and that's all it takes to brighten someone's day up! :) :) :)

So, have you brighten someone's day up yet? ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment