Sunday, May 03, 2009

I took the whole Sunday clearing/tidying up my room, from washing of bedsheets to clearing my dolls and throwing away old clothes! What a hectic day for me! :( Though it's tiring but now I felt much better with lesser stuff in my room, so more space for me to walk and laze around! :) :) :)

Happen to dig out all the handphone boxes and realised that I'm a super big fan of SAMSUNG! *wheee!* Honestly, who wouldn't like Samsung phones? I mean their design is cool and stylish. Some suitable for guys and some really is meant for ladies to use! :) heex!

All necessary functions are incooperated inside the phone. Camera, Bluetooth, etc. One thing Samsung should really consider is Wifi! I have been trying to find a phone with Wifi functions but currently there's only Samsung Omnia and Samsung Innov8, but I don't really need such a good (and also expensive) phone yet!
Samsung Omnia

Samsung Innov8

So I stick with my Samsung F480 (and it's PINK!!!) What's so good about this phone? 1st of all, it's slim! So you can save some space in your bag *LOL!*!! And the camera is 5 megapixel with face detection and Smile shots! Haha! If you love to take pictures but don't always carry a camera around, this phone is for you! :) :) :)

Samsung F480 (Pink!) /giggles!

2 comments: