Monday, November 02, 2009

Great Eastern Women 10kM Run 2009

:) :) :) What a great day to start off the run after a long day of raining. The road is still a bit wet, but very cooling. Half way through the run it started to drizzle so more or less cooled me down a bit. But the rain is those 太阳雨 so it's not good for the hair.

There was enough water points to hydrate ourselves and enough space to run so we wouldn't bang into one another (not that I run very fast ^_^). The best thing for this run is that I love the medal, oval in shape. I think this is the first oval shape medal I had. *LOL!*

I had fun running with my dearies girls! :) We should do this more often! haha!~


Actually, we are not that shag if not we wouldn't be smiling so happy in the pictures. (m_m)

No comments:

Post a Comment