Sunday, November 08, 2009

Simple things in my simplest life

Nowadays tomato is one of my favorite fruits (yeah, it's not a veggie!) and you know what makes me super happy is that I can grow my own. Haha!~ Not the real tomatoes, but in virtual game.


Some of the Facebook applications really makes me happy. Take for example, Country Story, you see those big ripe yummy tomatoes! It's so cute!~ And the moo moo cow that gives me milk everyday to keep me healthy! *giggles!* ^_^!!!


 Shinning Christmas tree

You can actually go into this Christmas tree and from inside able to see all the light bulbs and ornaments hanging above your head. It can dazzle your eyes with all the "bling bling" stuff. ^_^!!!


Christmas Tree @ Ion Orchard

The lights were up yesterday, and if I'm not wrong, it was opened by our own President. Haha!~ I only manage to see his back (but I can recognize him just from his back view) and it's quite near. :) :) :) After Japanese class and dinner, we decided to go walk walk and the lights are really pretty.


This is the only branded signboard that is around my height, so I decide to snap a shot. :) :) :) 



My little snowman!~ :) :) :)  



There are still lots of Christmas tree and I wanna see them all! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment