Thursday, February 04, 2010

Health is IMPORTANT!

I don't know if it's normal for girls like me at this age to feel old and starts to get worried about health problems. But I've been doing some reading on low blood pressure (hypotension) and high blood pressure (hypertension) and what are some ways to maintain the normal blood pressure range.

I think the foremost important way to maintain a normal blood pressure range is to have a balanced healthy meals and drink lots of water. Exercise is also a must for daily activities.

I happen to chance upon to website on the 5 steps to getting started on your fitness program. The 5 simple steps are: 

Step 1: Assess your fitness level

Step 2: Design your fitness program

Step 3: Assemble your equipment

Step 4: Get started

Step 5: Monitor your progress

You can find more details at here. Credits to Mayo Clinic. :) :) :) 

Trust me, we should take good care of our own health when we're young. Health complications usually come as we age, therefore, keeping a good health will delay such complications from entering our lives at such an early stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment