Thursday, February 25, 2010

Steamboat + Yu Sheng + Blackjacks = FUN^3!!! Part 2

Time to continue with the long long night....

So, right after yu sheng, we went down to the coffee shop and meet with other friends for a short chit-chatting session! Of course, we did clean up the place, if not Alvin's mum gotta kill us and ban us from her house in future. >.<"""

Saw LM, XY and JAS, whom I haven't seen since secondary school? Maybe a bit exaggerating, I think the last time I saw them was a class gathering at Sentosa (which was a few years back too). Anyway, we caught up with one another and listen to Alvin's love story (most of the time) cause everyone is so curious about his new girlfriend. Very cute story, loving and next time guys, you might want to use this phrase "我的手很冷,你要摸一下吗?" This might be your chance of getting yourself a girlfriend. WAHAHAHAHA! :) :)

My first time to take a photo at coffee shop. Not too bad feeling, just that some of the uncles will look in our directions and stare a bit. >.<"""

After our drinks + talking, we went on to SK's house for blackjacks. Wahahahaha! My first round of gambling this year! Yeah, my parents don't like me to gamble, so we can only play cards (without any money on the table!). So I 偷偷 gamble without telling my mum about it, heex! ^_^_^_^_^

:) SK is the 庄 with her lucky golden cow! :)

My 1st "10-Ace" pair! *LOL!* Smiling away!


2nd time! hAHAHaHAHAHA!

We played for about 4 hours, and I swear, we are not tired or sleepy at all! Money really have an effect when playing cards. ^_^!

Took lots of pictures before leaving for home! :)


I like this photo, happen to stand at the correct place with the good lighting ^_^_^_^_^

That's how we wrapped up our night of FUN in this mini gathering! :) :) :) We should really do more of this, because friends like you guys really rock my world and never fails to bring a smile to my face.

*Lovessssssss*

No comments:

Post a Comment