Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy-bee for the whole week!

Right after my Hong Kong trip, I had to help my mum with lots of things because it's my Big brother 过大礼 day. I haven't rested enough!!! But no choice, kor kor more important,  and now it's time to prepare for the BIG DAY!

I only have time to slowly upload the HK trip photos slowly. I realised that there's really a lot of photos, so I'll sort them out first and upload them day by day. But the 1st 3 days are already up on Facebook. Do look them through (if you have time) as there are quite a number of scenery. ^_^_^

Will update more on the trip whenever I have the time. But it's gonna be quite hard, because in less than 5 days, it's the BIG DAY, and I'm flying off (again!) next monday! HAHAHA! And after that, it's working life for me! *bleah!*

:) But stay with me, and I'll keep u guys updated, ya? *MUACKS!*

No comments:

Post a Comment