Sunday, May 09, 2010

Before and after exams :)

Finally, the last paper in NTU is over and done with. Same feeling as always, heavy. Hopefully this final semester all lecturers will be KIND enough to be more lenient on marking the papers (But I doubt so!). To study for all my papers, I literally spend >12 hours in school to mug. So tiring, but no choice.

Maybe 2 years down the road, I'll actually missed the times I spent in the Library mugging hard for my exams. :) :) :)

Sometimes, a short break in between studies helps us to relieve from all the STRESSSSS

We've to learn to enjoy our times together, even though it's short.

Because of you, the day ahead of me is so bright. :)

The library is so empty because everyone's had finished their papers, but only me.


We will not be coming back here to mug anymore! HOHO!

Don't we all look stressed before going in to the examination hall? HAHA!

Actually, we're more excited about it, cause in 2 hours time, we're FREE! :))))

HOHOHO! It's over, FINALLY! :)

Time for some FUN! HOHO! :) :) :)

Will update more about the FYP gathering, cause it's was so fun! HOHO! And the house is darn BIG BIG BIG! HAhahaha! Impressed.........

No comments:

Post a Comment