Monday, June 21, 2010

Some little things can definitely cheer me up lots ~

Right after work, I decided to try my luck to see whether my employee badge is ready,so I went in to the security room to ask about it.

Me: Hi, I came to see whether my pass is ready.

Uncle: Employee pass?

Me: Yes

Uncle: I don't remember seeing you, is this your first day?

Me: No, it's already my 3rd week into work.

Uncle: HUH?! Give me your employee's number and I'll check for you.

Me: 3416

Uncle: Ohh, okok, I'll check for you. (2 minutes later) Wah, I think you look real pretty in person.

Me: *STUNNED!* (Thinking to myself, I looked so different meh?)


So I smile at him and took the pass over. And HAHAHA, I definitely agree with the uncle!!! I looked quite cui in the photo, especially my hair! OMG! So messy!!! Hopefully no one will notice, I'm going to hide the picture! >.<""

But then I went out with a happy smile on my face, all because of the uncle. LOL! :) :) :)

Ohh, I just realised that my employee number is quite nice. 3416: 3 + 4 = 7 (month) 16 (date) which is my birthday! HAHAHAHA!~~

2 comments:

  1. the uncle must the one with very few hairs.... always talk and talk...
    and my employee no is the nicest... no one can win... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! That's true your number is the nicest, but I like my too :))))

    ReplyDelete