Sunday, June 27, 2010

Super duper hot day

Well, as usual, my Saturdays never fail to follow according to my plan. WHY? (I think it's quite obvious!) I was woken up by a phone call at 11am (thank god! If not I'll still be a pig) and realized that I'm really late for my ECP trip. Plan was to go down to the BBDC to block book my driving schedule, but in the end, no choice, it's gotta be done today instead.

I took almost 2 hours to get ready (which includes mostly deciding what to wear, full protection for the face, and dilly dally here and there) and leave the house. =.=|| But then, I'm still earlier than "you"! HAHAHA!~ 

Had our lunch, and off we go to pitch our "long-time-never-use" & "collecting-lots-of-dust" tent to leave our bags in so that we can go for a nice cycling trip. Unfortunately, it started raining, and there goes our plan (AGAIN!). So we decided to pitch the tent and hide inside while enjoying the cooling breeze. 20 minutes later, the rain stopped and Mr Sunshine is out! And, it's damn hot inside the tent that we had to leave it and sit on the grass patch instead. I was totally burned from the strong sunlight! Till now the face is still 红红的!~

So sunny, but the wind is strong, at least able to keep me from sweating much :)


Quite a 扫兴 day cause I really wanted to cycle. But then, it's dinner time and I'm supposed to meet some friends of his, and I'm quite excited! (I'm just too sociable, isn't it? ^_^!!!) Had a great dinner at Popeyes @ T3 and chit-chatting sessions with the gang. I so loving the fire-fighter's stories! HAHAHA! Gonna meet them up soon again for more stories!~~

HAHAHA! Wanted to try the slide, but realized that those in the queue is either 12 years old and below or less than 0.9m. So, I didn't dare to go sliding (even though the staff "encourage" me to give it a try).

The night didn't end well, as I was reminded that next week is gonna be a super long week, because of his duty as a Singaporean! Don't like it at ALL! :( Am a moody girl right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment