Tuesday, July 19, 2011

For a day, I'm a pretty doll :)

:) I'm a happy girl, in a happy world now!

Just celebrated my 24th birthday (Yeah, I'm getting older and older!) with dolling myself up first in the morning, followed by a relaxing afternoon at the roof top of Vivocity (with a cup of 贡茶's Earl Grey Milk tea)! ^_^!!!

So, what's up with the dolling myself up in the morning? HAHAHAHA! It was actually from Facebook when I saw that Anna Sui's having a Makeup transformation workshop. I remember it was a link uploaded by a colleague's wife. Just out of curiosity, I called up the Anna Sui's counter to check out this workshop and VIOLA! I got myself 2 seats (1 for myself, 1 for my sister) and it's going to be on my birthday! :)

What attracted me to the workshop is that they will be teaching us 3 styles of eye makeup and 1 of them is my all-time favorite! Rock N Roll style - Smoky eye effect! HAHAHA! It's not easy to apply these effects to the eyes, but if you really managed to do that, your eyes become really seductive. HAHAHAHA! A good example is Tyra Banks (ANTM). 

The workshop has a small cosy setting, with a total of 7 persons and each of us are able to use the wide range of makeups to doll ourselves up! :) We're were first show how to apply the different style of makeup (on 1 side of our face) and after that we've to apply the other side ourselves. Lots of hands on, and there's are always a lady there to guide you. :)

These are some (there's much more) of the eye shadows colors and lip glosses that we can use to try out on our face. LOL! You just don't know which color to choose from. :)))

Something unique about Anna Sui's product is her delicate casings with all the beautiful cravings on the boxes and vivid colors amid all the black colors.Alright, I know it sound funny, but then if you seen a Anna Sui's store, the whole concept is already different from others. :))

Sis N myself, after finishing with our eye make up :) And of course with Michelle, the makeup artist who taught us the 3 different styles of applying eye shadows! :) Lovely lady!

Right after the workshop, it's quite obvious we're so excited buying some of the products home to practice more. SHOPPING! HAHAHAHA! Indeed, we bought quite a number of colors, but then it's worth it because there was a special discounted package for us to choose from.

2 different packages :) With all the basic necessities :)
 
A little goodie bag for all that attended the workshop :) I just <3 the bottle! ^_^!!!
And a limited edition Anna Sui's tumbler, for joining them as member :)))

And off I went with a pretty face fo rmy birthday celebration! :) LOL!


**I'm so excited to tell you guys more about the Phuket trip! Only 1 word to describe it: FANTASTIC!**

No comments:

Post a Comment