Saturday, July 23, 2011

Under the deep blue sea..........or maybe it's just under the surface :)

^_^!!! Just came back from SRC team-building, a simple BBQ at East Coast Park. Am glad that Allivier came, she's one sweet little girl! :) 

While editing the photos from the BBQ, I'll continue with Phuket trip. This time round, it's the Phi Phi Island! :)  

What you can expect from there? Here are some pictures...............


The fishes <3 the bread! :))

At Maya Bay, very quiet Island, an ideal place for a short getaway, with your own tent and camping equipments

The package includes traveling to some offshore islands, mainly Maya Bay Krabi (where The Beach was filmed at), and the Island where there's a lot of beach umbrellas (I can't remember the name though). Along the way, we will stop and take a look at the nearby islands with the vast sea surrounding them and the blue sky as the back drop. A buffet lunch (very simple, but then it was delicious because we're hungry ghost!) *LOL!*. The water is clear, and if you have bread on your hand, the fishes will just appear out of nowhere. HAHAHA! I'm quite disappointed because I didn't get to see Nemo. -___-""

:) I like clear water, especially when I get to see all the colorful fishes and corals underneath it! :) 

Am glad I brought my TX5, and is her virgin trip into the water! LOL! ^_^!!!

Seriously, I'm considering to get a scuba diving license now. Even though I don't feel safe (at all) when I'm underneath the water for long periods (you don't know what might be looking at you in the deep blue sea -_-"), I just can't help to wonder what's really under the water. HAHAHAHA! Very contradicting! 

Found a new friend on our trip, an Italian who loves traveling alone. LOL! And he's been to Singapore before! ^_^!!!

The super duper funny tour guide for the whole trip! She's one cute lady, with a unique accent. Thais has this weird accent when they speak English, but I just can't help laughing whenever they do that. "Goooooooddddddd......Morrrrrnnnniiinnnggggg....." They like to stretch the words longer (than necessary) but this is what differentiate them from others.

:) I love this shot! Kudos to Benny! ^_^!!

Overall, a satisfied trip with lots of sight-seeing and of course the best part is when all the fishes surround you and nibble at your finger, trying to bite a bit of the little bread. HAHAHA! It's quite itchy, and I was afraid that they will bite other part of me. o.O! And of course, the paranoid me kept looking out for sharks. HAHAHAHA!

Back to mainland, and we all decided to go for some night market shopping! :) Stopped by a small roadside stall to have some bites first though. *Famished!* 

The watermelon juice (with chunks of 西瓜 on top!) and Thai's meat ball with duper spicy sauce on top :)

His dinner: Sweet N Sour Chicken Rice and my dinner: Wanton Spinach noodle! :) 

And after that we drove ourselves to the night market: Jatujak! :) HAHAHAHA! We parked just opposite the market, so dark that we can't see where we're walking. We didn't feel quite safe there, but then the whole place is full of cars and it's FREE! LOL! 

My favorite: Sweet potato balls, and coconut pancake? :) There's a different colors of coconuts on top of the very thin crust.

A lot of shops selling clothes, shoes, bags and all sort of accessories. But what caught my attention the most was all the food stalls! :))) I would just stand at this stall and see what food they are cooking. This is the type of experience you won't get to feel in Singapore. 

And when we got the stomach filled to the brim, we made our way home. :) An hour of drive back to our cosy home. It's tiring to drive at night, but then I had to make sure that the other 3 reached home safely. Lucky Mr. stayed awake to talk to me, so I won't doze off. 

HAHAHA! Who ask me to 逞强, keep saying I'm not tired and wants to drive home? -___-""

No comments:

Post a Comment