Saturday, August 27, 2011

Packed with pictures!

Finally I had the time to get all the Taiwan pictures from my sis. HAHAHA! I think it's duper long ago, but then with all the trips and work going on, getting enough sleep is already a big problem.

Just some random pictures because the sizes are too big and I'm too lazy to upload them 1-by-1, wahahahaha! ^_^!!
Alright, gotta admit once it comes to shopping, I'll be super 精神! :)) 

Still in Singapore, and I had already spend over a hundred bucks! -____-"" Feeling slightly better after the retail therapy! HAHAHAHA! Maybe it's all in the mind only.......
On board Cathay Pacific, on our way to Hong Kong first to before transiting to Taipei. All excited because I can't wait to watch the movies available. :) 

Mum N Me, waiting for the plane to take off :)

But then in the end, I slept throughout the whole journey. Was running a bit of fever, and keep running to the toilet due to the huge amount of water I consumed on board. *shaking head*

Sister N Me :)

While waiting for our brother to go get the train tickets to 花莲 the next day, we took some self shots at 台北车站, which is sort of similar to our City Hall. Interchange for us to change to the different MRT lines. :)

Made our way to 台北101 to have a look at the tallest (?) tower and to have our dinner. *stomach growling!* Passed by the 星光三月 (similar to Takashimaya, but much more atas) and was amazed by the amount of branded you can see in Taipei.

2nd day breakfast in the Hotel :)

On our way to 野柳 :) 



Lots of stone of different shapes and sizes. And the most famous being the "Queen's Head". HAHAHA! :) Super hot day, but lucky the stones are out at the sea so it was super windy! ^_^!!!

There's this one thing I feel that Singapore should practice such service is that they have a person on duty to help control the crowd. He will give instructions to tourists on queuing up to take photos and also to make sure that no one actually cut the Queue. This is good as the flow is very smooth and it's much faster. And it also help to create some employment opportunities isn't it?

Shall stopped at here, cause the photos sizes are real big and it's a bit hard to upload. LOL! Will upload more again! :))

Side note: It's funny why I'm having some mixed feelings now. I thought I convinced myself already, but then it's not true at all. *Sob* I want the old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment