Wednesday, August 03, 2011

SHOES!!! Which girl doesn't have more than 5 pairs?

A bit side track, I saw a post that was posted by a friend and was quite bothered by it ever since. Maybe he's right on the certain level. Humans are just selfish, they'll think about themselves first before considering others.

:) Attended my BFF's convocation last Thursday! So proud of you, my dear girl. I'm sure her parents are feeling the same way too.



Left around 1pm to go town with my dearies for some SHOES shopping! HAHAHA! It was planned long ago but always delayed due to our working schedules. :) The shop was recommended by Honey, Alegra. It has 2 branches, side by side, one at The Arcade and the other one at the Chervon House. Needless to say, I bought myself 2 pairs! O.O!!!

 They have these super big mirrors for us to snap a full body shots! :))

Shoes for Cindy, I think the heels are very unique! :)

And of course, not to forget my shoes! Too red and pinky? HAhAhAA!

It's was a 满载而归 trip for everyone! :)

We were happily chit-chatting to the car, when I realized that I forgot to pump petrol before leaving house. -_-"" And when I started the engine and saw that the last bar (of petrol) is already blinking, I was so nervous! AHHHhh! The girls accompanied me to find the nearest SPC station (in case half way the tank went empty and I still have them to help me push the car? -_-"""). HAhAHA! Anyway, manage to find it in time and top to the brim!

Ohh, did I fail to mention that the parking fee cost us almost 19 bucks for that short 3 hours of shopping? O.O!! We thought that parking in a 老老 place will cost us less, but we were so wrong! The cash card only left with $1.83, and the SPC station couldn't top up. *Sign!* I was so sure that I'm going to get summon for crossing ERP with insufficient money. 

When I went pass the first ERP, $1.50 gone! *Panicked!* And I got lost in town area, couldn't find the way back to Tampines to fetch Mr Lin. 555555555 So lost without anyone in the car to guide me. And there was a huge jam at Nicole Highway! Finally, after struggling for 45 minutes, I'm outside his office. LOL! Lucky, I was the one waiting instead of the other way round. 

Went for a hair treatment right after that. The hair's so dry after a dip in the pool. I guess I need to invest in a swimming cap for long term hair care. LOL. Anyway, my stylist (just got promoted to Salon Director, which means I need to pay more for hair cut now -_-") decided to try something new on my hair.

Not that obvious on the photo. If you look carefully, my ends are a bit curl up. HAHAHA!

Anyway, I still prefer straight hair. It makes my face look less rounder. LOL! A very packed day, but at least I get to do what I love most: SHOPPING! LOL! :)))

(Shhhhh, I was so afraid to tell him about the parking fees! -_-"")

No comments:

Post a Comment