Sunday, February 03, 2013

Girls' night out with a splendid view of Singapore

:( Took half day just to queue for the Lim Chee Guan Bak Gua but to no avail! In the end decided not to q again the next day, so we went to get the 金福源肉干 instead. Taste about the same, much better than some other brands! :)

Anyway, met up with the dearies' for a mani & pedicure at Far East Plaza to get ready for Chinese New Year! ^^ Right after that, we decided to try our luck at Level 33 at Marina Financial Center for dinner and drinks! :)

 :) My first time at Level 33, and also my first time to have dinner at such an altitude!

First impression of the restaurant: Fine dining with formal dress code. :) HAHAHAHA! I'm serious! It's like everyone dressed up nicely, and I'm like wearing a dress with open toe flats. =.=|| Luckily, we were not rejected by the staff. 

As we didn't managed to reserve a table, we were brought to the bar table and on the waiting list for those normal tables. We ordered some small sides first while waiting for QL to come. 

Bread dips with various sauces, Fat Chips w ketchup & my non-alcoholic drink: Sour Fizz

 Main Course + Seafood Patter

:) We ordered more food when QL arrived,  a main course that taste exactly like Char Siew! HAHAHA! :) But it's delicious! A seafood patter which I couldn't recognize most of the food on it and a big bowl of salad! ^^ Very big portion, so we shared among ourselves! :)

 Chit-chatted the whole night, and boy, am I glad to have these girls in my life. ^_^!!! 

Oh and did I fail to mention that the night view up there is fabulous? :)

 It's was super windy that night too! :)

Shall arrange any dinner with these girls there someday, since they opened till 2am in the morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment