Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Super ON friends I have! :):):)

Started Tuesday with a heavy heart because of S.P.C Meeting in the afternoon! *ewwwww!* 

But then something really brighten up my day! Guess what....!

I JUST BOUGHT AIR TICKETS TO PHUKET! :):):)

That was me, 2 years ago, counting down to 2012! ^_^!!!

Yeah, I know, it's Phuket again! >.<"" HAHAHAHA! My 4th trip there since 2 years ago! ^_^!!! 

Well, it's a totally random because QL just sent a message over during my morning passdown and said that return tickets only $152/pax to Phuket, and I totally couldn't concentrate on the meeting. *bleah!* Though the dates are still quite far away, and I might have not be able to commit, thinking about the white sandy beaches just can't stop me from buying! *WINK!* 

Immediately we start to whatsapp the rest of the Dearies and also I wanted to ask BFF along since she haven't been there before. ^_^!!!

Side note: BFF, shall promise to bring you on the Taiwan trip next year! Only us! :):):)

Great response from the Dearies and before lunch time is over, 8 of us already bought our tickets! *WOW!* This is by far the fastest response and attendance we had in a long time! And it's overseas trip!

*LOVE YOU GUYS!* 

Would appreciate if you guys have any recommendation for villa style accommodation in Phuket, preferably in Patong area. :):):)

Can't wait to see the beautiful Kai Island again, with all the colorful umbrellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment