Friday, September 26, 2008

雨过天晴了!!! hehe!~ finally those days are over...and I can openly laugh and smile from now on! ^_^!!

Went shopping today and only manage to find 2 dresses...but unfortunately it's too BIG for me...

:( but I really like it so...still deciding whether to buy and alter it or...find something else with similar design...
A simple tube white dress..but look elegant enough for me...HAHA!~
This has a similar design as the top but with a flower in the middle and the top is abit curve with a flowing bottom.
While walking I happen to chance upon this dress...really nice...like a princness...but the price is abit too steep...around $160...=.= *considering-in-process*

Need some lobang on where to get nice pretty and cheap gowns...quite urgent...so remember to tag me if you have good lobangs!!! ^_^!!!!

A BIG day's coming real s00n!! *giggles!*

2 comments: