Friday, September 12, 2008

"When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile."

Things might not always go your way, but you can always control how you want your life to be. I know that the one thing I can't live without is my FAMILY & FRIENDS so I make sure that for everyday I live, I will put a smile on them. So that of the 1000 reasons to smile, I manage to put one of the smiles on them.

"The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling.
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it!!!"

A smile doesnt take up much time or energy so when you see someone you know, smile @ him/her. Life's short, you never know when is your last smile going to be. But I sure want my last smile to be remembered by my family and friends! ^_^

**SMILE!!!** and keep on smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment