Monday, July 20, 2009

2 days after camp and I'm still shag!~ But it's all worth it because I enjoyed myself and also get to spend some quality time with my uni dearies! :) :) :) It's great sharing a room with them and squeezing ourselves on the bed, taking turns showering and waking up seeing each others' blur blur look. Getting to know new friends along the way makes the camp all the more meaningful!~

Though it's a 5 days 4 nights camp, I felt that I slept more than any camps that I have been. Maybe I'm joining this camp as a programmer instead of a participant that's why I get to have more time to sleep :)

Picture says a thousand words. Enjoyed!~

5 girls changing into the Programmers shirt in a handicapped toilet o.O

In order to save time, we decided to change together in one toilet so we chose the handicapped toilet because it's bigger :) :) :) *giggles!*

Amazing Race around NTU, different stations masters

I was appointed the Runner for the OG "Todaro" and get to run around the school with them on a Amazing Race. These are the stations that they are supposed to complete a task!~

Lots of 自拍 pictures!~

Uni dearies are the BEST!~ Try a lot of times to get everyone into the pictures, some successful some failed *Lol!*

Surprise Birthday Cake from the uni dearies!~

I was totally taken off guard by them! :) :) :) Sweet 22nd Birthday because of them! *Thank YoU!*

Clubbing Night @ The Arena Clarke Quay

Don't you think they look beautiful and handsome? :) :) :)

**A simple word from you brighten up my day to the fullest!~**

No comments:

Post a Comment