Monday, July 27, 2009

Angels and Demons

I'm suddenly hooked onto this book! ^_^!!! Haha!~ Bought it during my KL trip but didnt managed to read much until recently and I'm totally hooked onto it! The first part might be a bit of boring, but once u reached the climax, wow! you will hold on to it and not let go! ^^

It makes me want to go read up on those Italian artists' works just to understand more on what each painting means. But then, I've never been in history work so I think it's kind of hard to get myself started! *giggles!* :)

Anyway, I'm gonna get the movie soon to see whether there's any difference in storyline between both the book and the movie. *Whee!* Hopefully there isn't much difference! :) :) :) And there's Tom Hanks in it, so it's definitely a plus plus! ^_^!!! And I heard that the main female lead, Ayelet Zurer is super beautiful! :)

You guys should try out this book! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment