Thursday, July 09, 2009

2nd KL Trip Part 3 - Food & Shopping! :) :) :)

Guess what? This entry's gonna be on FOOD!~ :) :) :) Isn't food everyone's favorite? *Yum YUM!* Actually, there wasn't much on the food, because all the food there are great! Cheap and NICE! :) :) :) Have been busy eating, so limited pictures *heeX!*

Express Teppanyaki @ Pavilion KL

After checking in, we're all quite hungry, so hurried to Pavilion to have our so-called lunch. We had their Teppanyaki food. Very simple meal consisting of lots of veggies (as you can see) and one main course. I wouldn't recommended this for non-veggie eater as the green stuff portion is super big (LOLx!). One person costs around RM15-20.

Express Teppanyaki is located in Pavilion KL level B1 Food Republic.

Manhattan Fish Market @ KLCC Suria

I decided to go there to look for Kinokuniya Bookstore (Get bored at night, so need a book to keep me entertained!) and happened to pass by Manhattan. So in we go, sat down and decide to eat the Seafood Patter for 2! I just loved the chispy fish, but someone else prefer the cheesy prawns. The seafood were fresh and hot. But I feel that the calamari rings are not as delicious as what I had in Singapore. Abit too rubbery for me >.<" The butter rice is so-so because I didnt managed to taste the so-called butter rice. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the meal and left with a full stomach! :) :) :) *Fully-charged to shop till dead!*

Just some random pics on the food eaten, I can assure you guys that I definitely eat more than all this! *giggles!* One of the more famous food street in KL is Jalan Alor (just in front of our hotel, 3 minutes walk away). This is a must-go place when in KL because it's all road-side food like grilled string rays (the chilli that comes with it can get easily HOOKED!), BBQ chicken wings, fried oysters. De-li-cioooooooouss!~

Shopping in KL is good if you're there during their Mega Malaysia Sales. Unfortunately, I didnt managed to buy anything (sales only start on the day I'm leaving, *urgh!*). But I managed to get some new clothes and a new tie for my dad! ^_^!! I think it's cool and will look great on him! *wahahahaha!*

Night view of the Twin towers with Suria KLCC! :) Tall and shiny up in the sky! *Beautiful!*

**Did I mention that Suria KLCC is just below the Twin Towers?**

Trying to fit myself into the picture with Twin towers + Suria KLCC. ^_^!!!

While walking back to our hotel, saw this superby view of the towers with the bridge connecting them together with Mandrian Oriental (Besides Marina Square in Singapore) :) Pretty isn't it?

1 comment: