Sunday, September 13, 2009

Movies In the Park!~

Yesterday was my first time stepping into the Font Canning Park, for the Class 95 Movies in the Park, featuring the Iron Man and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I reached there at 4pm (though the gate only open at 6) because I wanted to be the first 500 to get the complementary Haagen-Dazs Ice-cream! :) :) :) Hmmm, but I spent 40 minutes walking around the park looking for the gate where we have to queue to go in. By the time I found it, there was already a queue outside. Singaporeans are "kaisu", this is no joke. I admit I'm a bit too since I go so early just for the ice-cream. But partly, I wanted a good spot for the movies.


Sunshine + mats + lunchbox food + Bumblebee = Happy day! Lots of popcorn and candy floss (Courtesy of Jetstar Asia). The most popular program was the photo-taking with the Transformers, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime and Starscream. Honestly, I did go a bit crazy when I saw bumblebee. It's so cute, but then it's way too small in real than in the show. Well, this cant be helped since it's a real guy in it. ^_^!!!

See the human soldier beside bumblebee? hehe!~ They make it so real, need a human soldier in case these robots start to shoot people.

Simple food to keep myself full!!!~~ ^_^!!!

I think this is a great day for a family gathering, parents gathered around chit-chatting while children run around the field catching one another. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment