Monday, September 21, 2009

Now I can totally understand how tired my mum is to finish all the housework in 1 day. Vacuum the floor, mop the floor, dust the living room furniture +  wiping all the appliances, kitchen's sink + cabinets, etc are just one part of the housework. And I took 2.5 hours to finish all these. o.O Quite shag after that, and my hands are all wrinkled because of the soapy waters! :( :( :(

Not to mention that I over-estimate the power of the new detergent we bought. I poured too much and the whole pail of water become so soapy that instead of looking clean and sparkling, my floor looks like it's blowing bubbles at me. >.<" Quite a mess! haha!~

Anyway, it felt good to see a clean and sweet-smelling house!


 I spend quite some time wiping the coffee table! It's sparkling clean now! :) :) :) 

 
My cosy living room! :) 

 
 A refreshed ME (after a long bath!) :) :) :)

*Hope mummy is happy to see a clean house when she comes home tonight!*

1 comment: