Friday, September 25, 2009

To be able to wake up with a smile on my face is how I greet the brand new day. I believe everyone does the same (not counting the grumbles you've trying to get yourself out of bed ^_^). 

Recently, I came across this organization, Operation Smile Singapore. It is a not-for-profit organization aim to raise funds to help kids born with facial deformities. Many unfortunate children are not able to enjoy their childhood because of these deformities and they are living everyday in darkness. I believe that children should not be deprived of their childhood because it is the time when they can grow up happily and healthily.


Currently, there is an event organized by the Class 95 Morning Express team: Miles for Smiles. If they can do their part to help, I'm sure everyone can too. A small donation goes a long way. So start to do your part and put a smile on their faces.

Check out the website on ways to donate. :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment