Tuesday, March 09, 2010

New Omnia 2 for ME! ^_^_^_^_^

HOHO! You know, when you "gian" this something, you tend to make rush decisions which you might or might not regret in future. I went to sign up the BPL for the mioHome plan because of the 100bucks offset ANY handphone set during the roadshow. Alright, I wouldn't totally say it's the 100bucks offset that i wanted, the other part of me is doing it for my dad because I knew he will want to watch the soccer plus golf and other sports. So, there you go, a new contract + 100bucks + monthly subscription of $24+ (10% off because I'm currently holding the mioHome plan) in less than 30 minutes time. *phew!*

Hahaha, I have lots of explanation to do when the bill in August comes along. Yeah, because my dad still don't know that I sign up for this sports channel. >.<""" OMG! Hopefully, by that time, I'm capable of paying all the monthly bills which includes the internet subscription + home line + mioTV + mobile phone! Ohh, definitely not to forget, my school loans (which is a HUGE amount)!

Anyway, I'm still learning how to use my phone. Totally different from the usual phone that I've. Maybe it's because Omnia 2 is a smartphone, so requires someone smart to use it. >.<""""

No comments:

Post a Comment