Friday, April 16, 2010

LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started the day with an empty stomach and a demoralizing mood but end up laughing all the way back home from the East. WHY? HAHAHA! Because of this:

Wahahaha! This is a damn funny show, with lots of "American jokes" (which I don't understand some of them), lots of "bad" words spoke in a funny way (you guys know what I'm referring to), and one of my first-time "You-won't-believe-it" pole dance steps.Can you image someone licking the pole? WAHAHAHA! Well, he can. I mean Steve Carell can. HAHA! Anyway, he's the guy in Get smart (the 007 wannabe) and his co-star Tina Frey (WOW! She has great figure!) had great chemistry and totally rock the whole show.

Simple storyline, a date goes the wrong way right from the start. HAHA, but this isn't just any typically date because it involves lots of dangerous actions. The best part of the movie, to LAUGH SO LOUD in the cinema. Honestly, I haven't laugh so loud in a cinema for such a long time. And there's others watching the show, so have to watch how loud you get. But I totally lost it during one of the cab scene. OMG! You should really go watch, I'm sure you will laugh till you drop.

Btw, look out for this guy,

The cab driver. I just love him. WAHAHAHAHA!

Hurry go catch the movie, before the final battle starts again (and maybe the last time).

Going to smiling in my sleep tonight, definitely. ^_^_^_^_^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment