Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Really bloated from dinner which only consisted of 1 chicken & mushroom puff and 1 yam cake. And that's about 6 hours ago? I have no idea why, but it seems like the food doesn't want to get digested :(

Anyway, Yesterday, out of nowhere, I suddenly felt like going back to WOW (World of Warcraft, in case you don't know) and play my warlock (quite imbal, OK! HAHA!) because all the skill icons just popped into my head. Death coil, fear, DoTs, shadow bolt, everything just came back. My friends, the battlegrounds (I missed killing people, HAHAHA!), raids, and most of all, killing mobs all by myself and enjoy the scenery at the same time.

I was thinking, once all the exams and presentation is over, would I have time to play game? Or it's just work and work and work.

Hmmm, maybe it's time to face the harsh reality.

I miss her, 乖乖小猪猪!!!! (My warlock's name, cute isn't it?) HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment