Friday, April 23, 2010

Alright, I guess it's time for me to say "YAY"! By now, most of you guys knew I'm employed! *HAHA!* Something to be happy about, but the good news came at a wrong time (it's exam time now!) Nevertheless, I'm going to earn my own money in less than 2 months time. ^_^_^_^_^ Time to pay my loans. =.=||

Initially, I really thought I'm did really BADLY for the interview. I had never been to an interview coming out of the room so demoralized. This was my first time and the feeling sucks! But 5 days later, I was selected to go back to talk some terms and conditions with the company. Most of you will think that I would just sign the papers and agree to work, but throughout the journey there, I had doubts whether I'm able to give my best to the company and also to manage the stress working in such industry. 

I have no idea why I chosen a company that is so FAR (and I really mean FAR) from my house. It's like from one end of Singapore to the other end. Imagine, everyday, traveling across Singapore twice just to go and get off work. I convinced myself, Singapore is just that big, so 2 hours of traveling is alright considering that some people took 2 hours to DRIVE to work in the US.

But I think one shouldn't be too picky in getting a job especially for us fresh grads. 

Here it is: the place I'll be spending the next 3 years (I hope so HAHA!)



Signing off,
a-supposed-to-be-busy-mugging-girl

2 comments: