Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bride of the World 2010

Have you ever seen how a beauty pageant is recorded live in a real studio? How many people are involved in creating the whole production? :))) 

Well, neither do I until Mr. won tickets to the preview of Bride of the World 2010! *excited!* 

:) I would definitely say this pageant is 打开眼界 for me, cause I haven't seen so many beauties at one go before. HAHAHA! And imagine how Mr. is feeling. The eyes are practically glue to the front. *LOL!*

1st category: Cultural costume. :) The ladies are dressed in costume that best represent their country. Very colorful with some wearing some very 夸张 head accessories. I bet they are duper heavy on their head.   

As I mentioned, this is not live on TV, but recorded first. Thus, once the first category is over and results are out for the top 15, we had to wait for quite long before they resumed the recording. To get the ladies prepared and dressed for the next round of competition. 

And while waiting, we have to entertained ourselves by sitting there, doing nothing. -_-"" Yeah, quite boring and both our stomachs are growling madly. Mr. didn't managed to get a half day off, so I went over to fetch him from work and rushed down straight. 

Most of the audiences are delegates from individual countries. Some are family members there to cheer their ladies on. :))) As for the rest, mostly are members from People's Association (PA) so that they can create lots of cheering noise. HAHAHA! And we managed to mix inside with them, so we can get to make lots of noise too. ^_^!!!

The clappers to make lots of noise!!! (^_^!!!) And to save our hands. If not I'm sure the next day, our hands will be super sore. HAHAHAHA!


2nd category: Sport wear. HAHAHA! I was kind of expecting the ladies to wear swim wear out and was disappointed when it turned out to be sports wear. -_-"" Hey! I also know how to appreciate good figures OK? :))) But then, they looked gorgeous with the attire on. A tint of sexiness and gracefulness. 

And once it's over, top 5 is reviewed. :)) These top 5 will move on to the last category which is the bridal wear. Hehehehe! Usually the last category is the evening gown, but then this is the Bride of the world, so the last category must be bridal wear. And I must say they looked stunning! hehehehe! 

I ♥ the Peru's gown the most!!! :))) Hehehehe! I always like a white gown with some other colors on it. A bit of red or black will be the best. ^_^!!! Hers was a long white gown, with a red ribbon (I'm describing it in very simple words. There are more details to it!) 

After the Bridal gown, the last stage is the Question and Answer. Nothing surprising, usual questions you will hear in these beauty pageant. :))) And finally, the moment awaits, the crowning of the Bride of the World 2010. Hehehehe! We were told not to say anything about the results until 24th December. And I intend to keep the winner a secret first. Hehehehe!

So till then, be patient and wait for it to air on TV. And maybe you can spot me in the audience. ^_^!!! HAHAHAHA!

*I'm already starting on another post. A summary of year 2010.*

No comments:

Post a Comment