Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wednesday is the bluest day.

And here I was happy about not having serious Monday blues at the start of the week, Wednesday turned out to be a bad day after all.-.-"" I just hate the feeling. It's even worse than feeling sick and still have to go work.

Early morning, I was the wooden block for the "boss". Got "arrowed" till crazy. I spent the day clearing all the "arrows" and in the end I didn't even get to do what I wanted to do. I don't mind helping, but at least be a bit more appreciative. Don't just ordered people around. 

And the mood is already at the bottom of the hole. And I was told I had to work on Monday, when I had my plans all out nicely.

What can get even worse than this? Maybe another round of quarrel? In the end, I rushed home for nothing, because Mummy thought I'm not coming home for dinner, and she gave all the food to neighbours. And I totally lost my appetite. So I kept myself in the room. Naturally, the tears came again. :'( 

And here I am, hungry in the middle of the night. Wondering whether I can take a day off. I just wanna be alone for the time being. 

I still wanna eat my 汤圆!!!! 

If only Aiko is here, she will listen to all my sorrows and nagging. And she will keep me warm, sleeping besides me at night with her paws on my face. :))) I missed her. Terribly.

:))) She's a beauty, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment