Thursday, December 16, 2010

His first time!

Last Saturday, I went over to Raffles Studio to collect the family photo! :)) Definitely excited about it since it's our first time going to a Studio for a shoot. :)) The photos are great, and is now proudly on display in the living room! ^_^!!!

Waited for Mr. to come over to fetch me (^_^!!!) and because he didn't eat his lunch (all because of work, -_-""), I decided to bring him to.......



HAHAHAHA! I have been telling him how much I enjoyed myself whenever I go into this restaurant. My brother recommended this place to us, and I totally ♥ the food there. :)))) These are only just some dishes that we ordered. There are more, just that we're busy eating and totally forgot about snapping the food. /glutton! 


Supposed to  be an artistic shot, but turns out to be quite a failure. HAHAHA! Will try to improve on it! ^_^!!! 

Anyway, while eating he was complaining about eating in such expensive restaurant. Hehehhe! Usual nagging about spending these unnecessary money. But then I managed to convince him that it's only once a blue moon. ^_^!!! I was enjoying my dinner, but he wasn't that huge a fan of PT. Seems like some of the dishes doesn't suit his taste buds. *bleah!* 

Off for some bowling session. Both of us got a bowling tournament this week, so we decided to have a head start first to brush up our skills. And gosh, I totally spoil my reputation there. HAHAHAHA! Even the kids are laughing at me. Can you imagine how ma-lu I am? *blush!* 

:)) A long day outside, and thanks to him I was smiling throughout the 2nd half of the day. 

This shall be my next post! :) Shall tell you guys more during the weekend! ^_^!!!

******On a side note******
“第一次跌倒,感到非常疼。 为什么还要让自己再次跌呢?” The only console I can give myself is that the 2nd time is not as painful. Because I got myself into this mess, so I need to clear it away myself. Some people are not worth the tears anymore.

Am a happy girl now, finally I know the importance of The one whom I should care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment