Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Early in the morning was told that my lab is flooded with water!!! >.<"" Quite serious cause what if the water go into the machines and electrical plug and maybe whole building no electricity lorh...*OMG!*

So off I go..rushed into the lab and found that the condenser cable is loosen and all the water is flowing out. Abit panicked because if the LO (Lab Officer) comes in, she will surely scold one. Unfortunately, the first person to come in is one of the student's supervisor (SHE) who is well-known to have really bad temper!!! Haix! Spent the whole morning clearing up the mess. It's tiring work (but I really don't mind, cause the lab is really abit messy and dirty). What made me angry is that SHE just say i'm the one who cause all this mess just because I use it the day before. This is really crap. Who knows whether there's anyone using it after me. And I really sure that I did close the tap (TURN CLOCKWISE!)!!!

I think SHE wanted to complain to my supervisor. Hopefully nothing serious will happen to me! I think it's better to stay away from her from now on since I'm already on her blacklist. *Ohh dear!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment