Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Heex!!! IA's getting more and more FUN! Ytd we just ordered Sakae Yu Sheng to celebrate 初9 of the CNY! The whole group of us "slack" (means very late then go back to lab) and lau yu sheng together!!! ^_^!!!
Fresh Yu Sheng from Sakae!!! *Yummy yummy yum yum!*Can't wait to eat it!!! *giggles!*"Huat ah!" ^_^!!!!Wah!!! De-li-ci0us......=)SuShi Patter *mouth-watering!*

Quite a short day for most of us since we slack quite long for lunch (LOL!). After work, went to search for my lost necklace at JP. I lost it in the morning and cant find it. *Sob sob!* It was a present from someone and I lost it :'( :'( :'( Seems like this year I have been losing my stuff.

Anyway, after searching for it, went off to have my 第一次 at Geláre @ One Fullerton.


It's very nice....(honestly!) The waffle is crispy & fluffly...ice-cream thick & creamy! Whip-cream is just nice not those full cream. ^_^! Can't wait for the next trip there! *whee!*

No comments:

Post a Comment