Saturday, February 21, 2009

I have never done any DIY facial before. WHY? 1) I don't know what to mix with what and 2) I'm kinda lazy to do these stuff. Until recently, I realised that my skin abit "CUI"!! It's getting abit more dry. Is it telling me that I'm getting older? *Ohh DEAR!!!*

So...early in the morning I woke up and prepare a simple DIY facial mask. Nothing fancy just egg white and honey!!! ^_^!

Honey softens and is a great egg white addition. Mix one egg white with a tablespoon of honey and a drop of essential orange oil. Smooth on your face and let dry for maybe 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.

I wouldn't say that you can see the effect straight after you wash off the mask. But it's kinda leave a cooling and fresh feel on your face. I think besides doing all these facial mask, having enough sleep and drinking more water are essentials to having good skin. :)


Egg whites with honey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment